Click on the image to go to WarpTunnel SourceForge's page
WarpTunnel Web Site
About WarpTunnel :
Last Version :
WarpTunnel - Release 126.96.36.199 (15-01-2006)
WarpTunnelClientCE 188.8.131.52 (15-01-2006) :
Compact Framework 2.0 version for Pocket PC 2003 e CE 5.0;
Don't include compression routines, logger, settings saving and some options.
Now Include all proxy authentications algorithms and proxy emulation on foward address/port.
Data encryption inside tunnel.
Stefano Tubini (Porting, Testing, Developing)
Restrictive Firewall or Proxy Servers block outgoing connections.
WarpTunnel creates a bidirectional virtual data path tunnelled in HTTP requests through firewall or proxy servers using GET and POST HTTP methods. WarpTunnel is a porting of httptunnel-3.3 from C into .NET C# platform with several addons like :
- DIGEST proxy & SOCKS4/4a/5 authentication.
- TCP & UDP Protocols Support.
- Capability to run as a system service (Only WarpTunnelServer).
- Developer tools for easy creation of applications that use WarpTunnel.
- Proxy Emulation (HTTP CONNECT method, SOCKS4/4a/5) on WarpTunnelClient side.
Protocols tested with WarpTunnel :
- RDP (Remote Desktop)
- FTP (Passive mode only)(using ClientTunnel in proxy emulation)
- Emule (using ClientTunnel in proxy emulation)
( since version 184.108.40.206 )
License info for Warptunnel's modules :
Warptunnel library "warptunnel.dll" and its source code is released under LGPL license.
WarpTunnelClientGUI, WarpTunnelServerGUI, WarpTunnelServersService, WarpTunnelClientCE and their source code are released under GPL license.
A copy of each license is included into every distribution.